Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Dreamscene videos

Long back when I first installed Vista on my system, I was fascinated by the Vista Dreamscene. The first time I saw a dreamscene was way back in 2000 a poduct called Myhill.tv which rendered video on XP desktop. After that I saw it as full animated Half Life menu Backgrounds. In half life menu, the backgrounds were maps rendered with a still camera, if captured with fraps they could be looped.
siddharthmenon was the first to create dreamscene from halflife (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7tU_7-LDgY)
I made few Dreamscenes from Halflife for my vista desktop.The GOW is done in Windows Movie Maker.
I started liking Microsoft after playing Gears Of War. But I hated them before for some reason, and now i hate them for not releasing GOW 2 on PC, and of-course all hail the power of Unreal engine.

RavenHome Or Raven Land, I dont even remember what the map was called. Pretty scary level.


Best part in this video is when the drone flashs rite back at you.


This one has scary sounds.


After Playing the entire game GOW. I found this song was in Donnie Darko.

No comments:

Post a Comment